- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Gallatin Field (KBZN)
- Government & Legal
- Regulations (CFRs)
- Cross Country Flying
- Knowledge Tests
- Must Know
- Just For Fun
- Flight Instruction Profession
- General Aviation
- Business Aviation
- Risk Management / ADM / SA
- Training, General
- Safety & Survival
71 users online | 71 Guests and 0 Registered
FAA, Legal Interpretations, Regulatory
- When is an aircraft "not airworthy" or "unsafe for flight"?
- What is FAA's definition of "known icing?"
- What is an entity's liability during flight training?
- What advice have you for a pilot who's told by ATC to call after landing?
- Martha Lunken on the demise of General Aviation
- Is TSA necessary? Or legal?
- How does the FAA settle "exclusive right" airport battles?
- How Do You Know If You Are A Commercial Air Tour Operator? by Greg Reigel
- Flying is a Right, not a "privilege"!
- Can I recruit passengers to share flight expenses?
- Can FBOs remain competitive in their local markets? How will the actions of airport sponsors affect the industry?
- "Reasonable" and "Just" Airport Fees