- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Gallatin Field (KBZN)
- Government & Legal
- Regulations (CFRs)
- Cross Country Flying
- Knowledge Tests
- Must Know
- Just For Fun
- Flight Instruction Profession
- General Aviation
- Business Aviation
- Risk Management / ADM / SA
- Training, General
- Safety & Survival
40 users online | 40 Guests and 0 Registered
Risk management, Aeronautical Decision Making, Situational Awareness
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- When is an aircraft "not airworthy" or "unsafe for flight"?
- What treacherous conditions are associated with mountain weather?
- What traps can catch the unweary during circling?
- What is FAA's definition of "known icing?"
- What are departure procedures at untowered airports?
- What advice have you for a pilot who's told by ATC to call after landing?
- Terminal Checklist - KCGI ILS or LOC Rwy 10 (from Pro Pilot 06/2014)
- Should business owners act as PIC for business flights?
- Is it proper to question my CFI?
- Is "integrated instruction" a practical method?
- IFR departures
- If an IFR approach procedure has only circle-to-land minima that are limited to category A, B and C aircraft, is it legal for a Category D airplane to fly the procedure, provided the approach is made straight-in?
- How much airspace is protected for circling approaches?
- How important is "airmanship" with modern aircraft?
- Conducting Introductory Flights by Ralph Butcher